Friday, December 31, 2010

Moshe Peretz-There's No One Like You


I have to admit that Moshe Peretz is my secret guilty pleasure and celebrity crush. He just seems to be so...sweet. His songs are great, but I'm not always in the mood. But when it comes to New Years Eve they're perfect-especially this song. People always do embarrassing stuff on New Years and "lose control" and part of that is dancing to Moshe Peretz-even if you're as white as a wall. And after a VERY apollonian week I really need to pay my respects to Dionysus. Sorry, but I'm starting to talk like the lit student that I am. Anyways, party on and see you in 2011!

You're like the sun warming my heart
And it's the good flavor
How in life I learned how much it hurts
To not be with you anymore
Because only with you I allow myself to be
However I want to be

Because there's no one that likes me like you
For me you'll become all of the world/change all the world
Who will give me what you give
No one

I was and will always be there for you
And to you I'll give everything
How is it that I always want to be by your side
Maybe stop asking
Because only with you I allow myself to be
However I want to be

Because there's no one...

www.mosheperez.co.il

No comments:

Post a Comment