Monday, September 26, 2011

Kashy-A world that will look like you



This is my new dream wedding song- it's romantic, has a feel good vibe and perfect for late night dancing. The clip, in which Kashy's rowing a kayak along the Jordan River, at first seems a bit boring but with such a great song it's impossible not to watch till the end, and also because of Kashy's crazy in love eyes! The song is available for free on Kashy's bandcamp.

Whoever looks at me thinks I've gone crazy
Your gaze in my head before I woke up
Opening my eyes you're more beautiful than what I imagined
I don't believe that this thing I knew yesterday
I needed a second in you eyes and not more
To understand that I want you and nothing else
Already then I understood that for you I'm willing to give up
On all of the crazy nights that I no longer count
I don't recycle with you always feel it's the first time
Every meeting like a delusion, really like science fiction
Like I'm flying in space that it becomes physical
Like a bolt of electricity making me so alert
How a hot-tempered man like me becomes so patient
I feel like a predator who became a vegetarian
How you changed in a moment a fool like me
All of the fakes in the heart have become a harmony song

I want a world that will look like you my pretty girl
I don't believe that every night you're my wife
God loves me if he got a person like you
To live with me

A dive through your eyes into your heart
Falling into you
Your hands hold me
It's easier in my soul
To go back to you after such a tiring day
The power of compassion that I need a bit to feel
I'm carried with you into another world
You pulled me out of a storm everything's quieter
Crazy days don't take a breath
In one true thing, I find comfort
I come to you and everything seems marginal
I'm always with you, my love
I world that will look like you, my pretty girl
I can't believe that at night you're my wife

I want a world that will look like you, my pretty girl
I can't believe that you are every night my wife
God loves me if he got a person like you
To live with me

http://kashy.bandcamp.com/

http://www.facebook.com/KashyMusic

Shana Tova!!

No comments:

Post a Comment