Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tomer and Habsora-The way to a smile



What a precious song- perfect for introspective days. I have to admit that I rarely go to the beach on wintery days and it's a bit of a shame because there is a certain magic to it-it being so solitude and peaceful but at the same time not really. Tomer's voice is beautiful. He sings clearly and he floats with the melody and the harmonica is a perfect touch. I just discovered him by chance because he's performing on Thursday at my favourite local concert bar. I'm not sure if I'll make it to the concert (it is exam period) but I am really glad that I discovered Tomer and Habsora (translated meaning the gospel). Their wonderful CD is available on Bandcamp.

I have tickets and a head in the clouds/and it will hold me for another month at least/people are floating on colorful slides/It's so beautiful to really be there.
I have tickets and it's far in the clouds/I'll hold the entire house on my back/people are floating on colorful slides/it's so beautiful to really be there
A wave pool in an hour/it will be possible to sink and breathe/father is smiling a big smile/like a boat he'll bring me back to the shore
I have tickets and now the clouds/pass by quickly we'll arrive soon/I keep my strength like children do/they have to really be there
A wave pool in an hour/it was possible to sink and breathe/father is smiling a big smile/like a boat he'll bring me back/wave pool I am going in/now it is possible to sink and breathe/father give a big smile/like a boat bring me back to the shore
The way to a smile is covered with restraints I didn't think it would be so hard

http://habsora.bandcamp.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%D7%AA%D7%95%D7%9E%D7%A8-%D7%95%D7%94%D7%91%D7%A9%D7%95%D7%A8%D7%94/194284437335795?sk=wall

No comments:

Post a Comment