Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Photomat-Big Eyes



So lush. I love everything about this song/video/band.

You close the door behind you
Lock twice
So they won't hear the shouts
I'm already drunk and not from wine
Only from your eyes
Big eyes

"Just plain brown" you say
"Everyone has them
They have exactly like them
 I wish I were special,
Do you think I'm special?"
She takes another sip

You show your teeth
Before I run away
You bite lips
And not yours

You say my name
Letter by letter
I already gave you half
But you
You have big eyes

And your voice sceams
My blood is boiling
At a dim pace
I ran my head on your forehead
To check if something is beating in you
And I felt nothing

Just the smell beneath the nails remains
And teeth marks
This will leave scars
I woke up with a hangover and not from wine
Only from your eyes
Big eyes

You show your teeth...

No comments:

Post a Comment