Sunday, March 1, 2015

Cain & Abel 90210- It Took Time



It took time but I've completely fallen for this song. I think that part of what makes it so special isn't just the immense talent but also the lack of cynicism, something that's quite rare to find these days. Cain & Abel 90210 mix social criticism with distortions and look at their listeners straight in the eye. Dive into their surreal world with their new EP VIDEODROME.

It took time for little Ahuva to realize that she isn't so loved.
It took time for little Ahuva to realize that she isn't loved.
It took time for little D'Artagnan to be accepted by the rest of the Musketeers.
It took time for little Ahuva to realize that she isn't loved.

Because it takes time to understand things,
You need time yo understand things.

It took time to kill Saddam, it took time to bring down the Wall.
It takes time to make peace when in seconds a war breaks out.
It took time to bring back Gilad, it took time to negotiate.
It took time to invent the wheel-it will take time to find a cure for cancer.

It takes time to understand things.
You need time to understand things.

A waste of time I wasted so much time, it's no wonder you hated me so.
It took time until I grew the balls to begin to say the truth.
There's no time, but we both know that time isn't important and only life is important.
It took me time and my time I wasted; maybe you have a bit of time left to give?

It takes time to understand things,
You need time to understand things.

People don't change, it's true. Only time changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment