Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Yonatan Galila-The Lowest Place in the World



I'm not sure what I like so much about this song by Yonatan Galila but it's very calming and perfectly captures the post-elections atmosphere. I actually have a lot to say about the elections, and Israeli society, and international relations, but after a week (well, more like months) of non-stop debates which just got uglier and uglier it's good to take a deep breath and focus on the little things.

In Israel there is the lowest place in the world
Tonight I'm not there

Today was a good day
I love you
The little ones played outside
They made us run

In Israel there is the lowest place in the world
Tonight I'm not there

Out of all the presents
They played with the wrapping
The cake came out good
Even without all of the candles

In Israel there is the lowest place in the world
Tonight I'm not there

No comments:

Post a Comment