Saturday, May 28, 2016

OSOG - Wanted



Great song, great video, amazing band!

https://osog.bandcamp.com/

"Tic-Toc-Tic-Toc" the clock goes,
Tim is up
Time to carry on
Like shadows we move
I whisper to you
That you're my rock and you're my treat
One more time and that is it
And I'll make up for such the life
I put you through

Spoiled in riches, we'll be sporting an affair
No matter where they look, they'll never find us
'Cause we're not here nor there

You gotta
Love me once
Gotta kiss me twice
And just dance to the rhythm
(Dance, dance to the rhythm)
All night long
You've got to get up now
I'm telling you right now
The deed is done
And you're wanted baby

Veiled in black you walsed into the room
I skipped a beat, you fell too soon
Our eyes filled with color, ringing in our ears
I tasted sadness, worst of fears
In the saltiness of your tears
And I made up for a such the life
I put you through

Before the curtain's down,
I'll take your hand in mine
Start with a sudden move, won't you approve?
So honey one last time

No comments:

Post a Comment