Saturday, December 23, 2017

Alon Eder & Band - A Song for Mom



So sweet to see Alon Eder together with his mom, the singer/actress and always charming Miki Kam. I love everything about this.

Kind longing
That keeps you with me
From the blurring time
From the discouraging way
If I can be sad for a moment I'll be happy too

The sound of the waves
Approaching but breaking
Dreams without words
And your face is not clear
Here on the safe shore you can almost reach ahh ahhh

You're not alone, you'll see one little star
On which you'll lean on occasionally when you have the chance

The smell of cakes
Of loving hands
Days and nights
And you need to wait a bit
If I can really remember, maybe I can forget

The warmth of hugs
Recent and comforting
And may the heart not freeze
The joy and the pain

You're not alone, you'll see one little star
On which you'll lean on, occasionally when you have the chance
You're not alone, you'll see a nice little star
Which you'll visit, not to stay

No comments:

Post a Comment